Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Here you go: All 3 Core Web Vitals explained

Hi friend,

In the land of Google, change is the norm.

The number of algorithm updates Google released this month is the latest example, and might be a record. Perhaps chief among them, for SEOs at least, is the much-anticipated Page Experience update that started rolling out (to finish in August).

It's no surprise then, that as I've been prepping to give a webinar on Core Web Vitals, I realized some updates I needed to make in what I've written before on this topic. 

So on the Bruce Clay Blog, I've just updated all three of my posts on Core Web Vitals.

I included the latest Google definitions and our best recommendations based on months of in-the-trenches experience helping sites achieve better scores. You'll find them here:

Why are Core Web Vitals important? If a webpage passes certain performance thresholds for any of these metrics, that page can earn a ranking boost in Google Search.

I want you to understand each of these metrics AND be able to improve your own site's page experience and rankings.

Best to you,

Bruce

P.S. That webinar I mentioned? It's happening tomorrow, June 30 at 10am PT / 1pm ET. "3 Expert Tips to Improve Core Web Vitals" is a FREE LIVE EVENT. I invite you to register and bring your questions for the live Q&A at the end. Register for free today!

2245 First St. #101  Simi Valley, CA 93065  

+1 (805) 517-1900, ext. 7008

Manage your subscription

No comments:

Post a Comment