Thursday, April 14, 2016

EzSEO Newsletter - Learn to Build Affiliate Sites

#######################################################

EzSEO Newsletter - Learn to Build Affiliate Sites
Dr. Andy Williams


http://ezseonews.com

#######################################################

-------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT: You are receiving this email because you 0pted in to it. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, click on the unsubscribe link at the end, and you will not get it again.
-------------------------------------------------------

Hi Peter

Over the last few years, my focus has changed a lot with my online business. In the early days it was all SEO and affiliate websites, and that moved into other areas like software, Kindle publishing and online teaching in recent years. As a result, my newsletters have also changed focus somewhat. From some of the comments I get in my inbox, I think a lot of people miss the good old days.

If you miss all of the excitement of building affiliate sites and seeing that passive income coming in every month, do not despair. I have some good news. My latest course on Udemy is all about building affiliate websites (the way I build them). Yes, I do still actively build affiliate sites, and yes, they do bring in a good passive income every month. I am a great believer in diversifying your online business, and affiliate websites remain a big part of my business. And the best part of all? I don't worry about Google penalties. In the last 3 years of building sites (the new way), I have not had a single affiliate site penalized or lose rankings in Google.

Let me be honest here. I have had one or two sites that haven't quite matched my expectations, but that was down to me, not Google.

If you want to learn how to build affiliate sites that can make passive income, and NOT have to worry about Google banning you, then my new course is right for you. It is called "Learn how to Create High Quality Affiliate Websites", and it's a course that let's you watch over my should as I build a real site. This isn't a throwaway site that I'll not just leave to rot. I still have work to do on it, and I have high hopes that it will succeed.

The course itself, while complete as it currently stands, is not the finished article (it currently contains 51 lectures with 6 hours of video). I do have more content to add to the course, so it will grow over the coming months. As I make changes to my site, I'll be recording everything to include in the course. That way you can watch as my site evolves and hopefully blossoms into a nice little earner.

If this interests you, you can get the course for 50% off (just $10). This isn't a time limited offer, so there is no bonus for buying early. I offer my newsletter and site readers 50% off all of my courses. You can find the new course, and all of my other courses here:

http://ezseonews.com/coupon-codes-for-all-of-my-udemy-courses/

The new course is the first one in the list.

That's all for now. Have a great weekend!

All the best

Andy Williams


http://ezseonews.com
http://webcontentstudio.com



#######################################################

If you enjoyed this newsletter, please recommend it to your friends. Also if you have any tips of your own, questions or comments, please leave a comment at the online version of this newsletter: http://ezseonews.com

Any tips or questions & answers I print in this newsletter will also be put up on the web version of the newsletter with a link to your site if you want it. That's extra free traffic for your site as well as an incoming link to your site.

The products reviewed in this newsletter are often affiliate products, and as such, if you buy through my link, I may receive a commission.

The contents of this newsletter is copyright 2015 Andrew Williams. If you want to republish any of the articles, you must get permission from the author.

This newsletter disclaims all responsibility for the advertising copy or the product advertised. You cannot rely on the fact that the newsletter has examined the product or recommends or endorses the product, unless it clearly says that it has, when you make your decision whether or not to purchase the product or interact with the advertiser. You are advised to do your own investigation before buying.

#######################################################


Correos 4
38410 Los Realejos
Tenerife
Spain

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TIwszBxMtKyMjMxsTOyctEa0zIysbIyMrEw=

No comments:

Post a Comment