Thursday, November 19, 2015

EzSEO Newsletter - The Course that Got Me Started

#######################################################

EzSEO Newsletter - The Course that Got me Started
Dr. Andy Williams

http://ezseonews.com

#######################################################

-------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT: You are receiving this email because you 0pted in
to it. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, click
on the unsubscribe link at the end, and you will not get it
again.
-------------------------------------------------------

Hi Peter

Yesterday I sent you an email with a link to a page on my site that was supposed to show a video I put together highlighting some of the great courses that are available on Udemy. Remember that today is the last day to get almost any course there for just $10. Tonight, the prices start to increase. Unfortunately, shortly after I sent the email, I tweaked the URL of my page a little, and that broke the link I sent you. It was several hours before a kind sole alerted me to my mistake (thanks Steve).

The link is now fixed, and should work. That link is:

http://ezseonews.com/bf

I also got an email from someone asking me how I got started as a Udemy instructor. They were impressed with the figures I show in that video. Well, the course I took that persuaded me to become an instructor was by Alun Hill. He is one of Udemy's top instructors, and I pointed out another of his courses in that video above.

Alun actually averages a LOT more than I make on Udemy, though I do have aspirations to catch him up. Alun has a massive 71,560 unique students at the time of writing this, with 15 courses. That dwarfs my own stats of 9,313 unique students and 11 courses. However, I have used a lot of the tips in Alun's course to get to where I am, and I am extremely grateful for him for sharing his own strategy. The course where Alun shows how he has achieved his own success on Udemy is here, and it's only $10 until midnight tonight:

http://ezseonews.com/alunhill1

That's all for now.

all the best

Andy Williams
http://ezseonews.com
http://webcontentstudio.com




#######################################################
If you enjoyed this newsletter, please recommend it to your friends. Also if you have any tips of your own, questions or comments, please contact me online: http://ezseonews.com/contact

Any tips or questions & answers I print in this newsletter will also be put up on the web version of the newsletter with a link to your site if you want it. That's extra free traffic for your site as well as an incoming link to your site.

The products reviewed in this newsletter are often affiliate products, and as such, if you buy through my link, I may receive a commission.

The contents of this newsletter is copyright 2015 Andrew Williams. If you want to republish any of the articles, you must get permission from the author.

This newsletter disclaims all responsibility for the advertising copy or the product advertised. You cannot rely on the fact that the newsletter has examined the product or recommends or endorses the product, unless it clearly says that it has, when you make your decision whether or not to purchase the product or interact with the advertiser. You are advised to do your own investigation before buying.

#######################################################

Correos 4
38410 Los Realejos
Tenerife
Spain

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TIwszBxMtKyMjMxsTOyctEa0TJwcLCwcrGw=

No comments:

Post a Comment