Wednesday, December 10, 2014

EzSEO Newsletter - Free Copy of Web Content Studio?

#######################################################

EzSEO Newsletter - Free Copy of Web Content Studio?
Dr. Andy Williams


http://ezseonews.com

#######################################################

-------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT: You are receiving this email because you 0pted in to it. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, click on the unsubscribe link at the end, and you will not get it again.
-------------------------------------------------------

Hi Peter

I've got a few announcements today, including how you can win a copy (one of several) of Web Content Studio.

Firstly, a couple of weeks ago I was doing some testing on Amazon ranking factors, and to help gather some data, I gave away copies of my keyword research tool to anyone that bought my Evernote book and sent me the receipt. That testing is ongoing, so I am keeping that offer open. If you missed that previous mail, you can see what my keyword tool does by watching the video here:

http://ezseonews.com/keyword-research/a-keyword-black-hole/

In that video, I used my tool to show you a lot of keywords that Google Keyword Planner (and the Google Keyword Tool before it) are hiding from you. My tool is the best way I know to carry out a different kind of research. Check out the video for more details, and follow the instructions below the video to get your copy.

My second announcement is just a heads up. The 4th Edition of my SEO book has just been released. It's called SEO 2015 & Beyond (big surprise there), and it is over 30% bigger than the 2014 edition. You can find that on Amazon for $3.99 if you are interested. Search your local Amazon for B00QQQ8R2A. Amazon no longer allows me to push updates to people that bought previous versions, so there is no fr.ee upgrade to this version, sorry.

Finally, I am starting another Amazon ranking experiment. I am going to be making one of my books 99 cents (99 pence in the UK) for 5-6 days. The book is my one and only story for children. I need as many purchases as possible for the test. In return, EVERYONE that purchases and sends me the receipt will get 1 month unlimited access to Web Content Studio (WCS). If you write an honest review, I'll even bump that up to 3 months. During the test, I'll be picking random people and upgrading them to a full copy of Web Content Studio. There will be at least 5 to 6 copies to be given away. Even if you don't win, the minimum you will get is one month access, and 3 month if you write an honest review for the book.

I will be sending out notices during the Amazon test to those who take part, and because I do not want to bother my newsletter subscribers, I have set up a notification list specifically for that testing. If you are intersted in this, sign up here:

http://ezseonews.com/amazon-ranking-experiment/

I'll notify people on that list when the experiment begins, give you the Amazon URL, and an email address where you can send me your receipt.

As always, my promise is that I would never sell, rent or give your details to anyone else, and I'll delete the list once the test is over.

Wishing you all good health and a wonderful time this holiday season (even if you don't celebrate Christmas).

Thanks, and have a great day!

Andy Williams
http://ezseonews.com
http://webcontentstudio.com



#######################################################

If you enjoyed this newsletter, please recommend it to your friends. Also if you have any tips of your own, questions or comments, please leave a comment at the online version of this newsletter: http://ezseonews.com

Any tips or questions & answers I print in this newsletter will also be put up on the web version of the newsletter with a link to your site if you want it. That's extra free traffic for your site as well as an incoming link to your site.

The products reviewed in this newsletter are often affiliate products, and as such, if you buy through my link, I may receive a commission.

The contents of this newsletter is copyright 2013 Andrew Williams. If you want to republish any of the articles, you must get permission from the author.

This newsletter disclaims all responsibility for the advertising copy or the product advertised. You cannot rely on the fact that the newsletter has examined the product or recommends or endorses the product, unless it clearly says that it has, when you make your decision whether or not to purchase the product or interact with the advertiser. You are advised to do your own investigation before buying.

#######################################################



Correos 4
38410 Los Realejos
Tenerife
Spain

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TIwszBxMtKyMjMxsTOyctEa0TKzsnBwsDIw=

No comments:

Post a Comment