Tuesday, October 26, 2010

IMS #196 - The Ultimate Heatmap - October 26 2010

Internet Marketing Secrets
IMS #196 - October 26 2010
The Ultimate Heatmap


Peter,

I have a special gift for you today.
It took my team over six months to
compile all the data.

You might remember two weeks
ago. I was telling you about my new
research on heatmaps and clickmaps.

It's all about how you can triple ad
revenues, without extra traffic, just
by using the right kind of ads, and
moving them to the hot spots.

You know what?

I decided not to sell it.

This information is far too valuable, to
keep in the hands of a few. Everyone
from graphic designers, to advertisers,
to publishers, with websites and blogs
can benefit from it.

There's nothing good about hoarding
information. When people approach life
with scarcity and lack, that's what they
get in return. When they approach life
with abundance, its what they get
in return.

There's also nothing good about hoarding
resources. When people are afraid to
spend, and hang on to every penny, the
world economy goes in the tank.

It is my hope, that everyone who receives
this gift, will generate more revenue.
Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, but
if I can help enough entrepreneurs and
small business owners, maybe, just
maybe, I can affect the world economy,
in some small way.

If everyone is making more, they spend
more. And that is my goal, to keep the
resources circulating. When everyone is
spending, consumer confidence is up, and
everyone's doing good.

No, I'm not out to change the Universe.
Just give our planet a 'tiny' little nudge
towards economic recovery. The needs of
the many, outweigh the needs of the few,
or the one.

That's why I decided to release this
research as a gift to the public, that
all may benefit, and be blessed with
abundance.

Download the Ultimate Heatmap here:

http://www.dynamicmedia.com/ultimate-heatmap/

take care and God bless,

Michael


P. S.

Yes, you may give this report to anyone
you want. You cannot sell it, so please
share it. You can host it, post it, tweet
about it, even tell your mom. ;-)

All I ask, is that you link to the same
file as the blog post on Dynamic Media.
That way, you'll always be linked to the
most updated version.

I hope that you enjoy this conclusive
research and profit like crazy because
of it. So please go to Twitter now and
help me spread the word. Our economy,
at least our personal ones as marketers,
may depend on it.

Copyright 2010 Dynamic Media Corporation
Terms: http://www.internetmarketingsecrets.com/about/
141-6200
MCKAY AVE, UNIT 663
BURNABY BC CANADA V5H 4M9


To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jEwcLJy0LBycLJyMbOy0RrQcjCwMHAxM

No comments:

Post a Comment