Monday, February 27, 2017

EzSEO Newsletter - Colds, flu and laryngitis

#######################################################

EzSEO Newsletter - Colds, flu and laryngitis
http://ezseonews.com

#######################################################

-------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT: You are receiving this email because you 0pted into it. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, click on the unsubscribe link at the end, and you will not get it again.
-------------------------------------------------------

Hi Peter

I hope you managed to avoid the nasty bugs that have been going around this winter. In Tenerife, I rarely got sick but since I moved back to the UK I've caught just about everything going. In fact, I've had one cold or another since the start of October 2016 and ending with losing my voice for two weeks in 2017. I suspect a large part of that is the lack of sun. Vitamin D is a great immune booster and I was never short of it in Spain. There just isn't so much sun in North Wales. I've recently started taking D3 supplements, and wonder if that is why I am now starting to feel like my old self. I will certainly continue taking it during the winter months.

As you may know, I couldn't record tutorial for quite some time, so turned my attention to creating a standalone Keyword Spider. If you haven't heard about this, check out this URL:

http://webcontentstudio.com/keyword-lsi-spider-release/

It's almost ready for release. I wanted to remind you that it will be available for a very special price during the first few days. That link has a signup form so you can be notified when it is released. That list will be the only way of knowing the release date.

With my voice back, I started recording new tutorials today. The first one was an additional tutorial for my Best Wordpress Plugins course on Udemy. The latest tutorial shows you how you can automatically send tweets to your Twitter account (or posts to your Facebook page) whenever new content is published on your site. The best part of that is it requires no plugin. Since the course was only released last month, you can still get it for just $10 through this link:

https://www.udemy.com/best-wordpress-plugins/?couponCode=RELEASE10

More plugin tutorials will be added to that course in the coming months.

That's all for now!

Cheers

Andy

http://ezseonews.com

10 Cheyne Walk
Northampton Northamptonshire NN1 5PT
UNITED KINGDOM

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TIwszBxMtKyMjMxsTOyctEa0zKyM7Oys7Cw=

No comments:

Post a Comment