Thursday, August 8, 2013

Peter, what do you think?

Internet Marketing Secrets
IMS #228 - August 08 2013
What Do You Think?


Peter,

Please take one minute to tell me what
you think. The future of this newsletter
and my coaching program depends on it.

In my last letter, I mentioned that all
sorts of people were quitting affiliate
marketing. I also suggested that you take
advantage of the economic and summer
lull, to expand your operations both
online and off. What I wasn't prepared
for was the tsunami of responses that I
received in reaction to the piece.

At least half the letters I received,
said that you'd love to hire me for
coaching, but my 200 an hour rate is just
a tad out of reach. Some of you asked if
I could reopen the Vault. Many suggested
a private site with a discussion forum.
So I thought about it and here's what I
came up with.

First of all, I have to think about how
it affects my wife Amy, because we have a
new baby on the way. My decision comes
from knowing myself, that I like doing
creative work, writing books and
experimenting with traffic, but what I
love most is helping others.

When I help others, I like to do it in an
abundant way, but instead of giving away
advice, I'd like to reciprocate to those
who support me and my family. So I'm
willing to help you, if you help me.

The Vault is a stash for all my books,
video, audio and whitepapers going back
over a decade. There's no discussions
inside though. It's just a repository. So
it's not really the answer.

The best solution may be a new private
site, with a low 29 a month fee, that
features a forum, where you can ask
your questions and get answers in a timely
manner. But not just answers from me, you
can get help from other members and
resident experts as well.

As for coaching, how about a 25%
discount, so long as you stay a member.
I can reduce the minimum time to 20
minutes, which means you can get a
20 minute consultation over the phone,
without an appointment, for only 50
dollars. Imagine getting that kind of
customized help, the moment you
need it?

So what do you think? Will that give you
the advice you need, when you need it,
at a price you can afford? Please let me
know, because whether this idea moves
ahead or not, depends on your response
to this letter.

I will let you know the results next
week. Just click reply and jot me a
quick note. I look forward to hearing
your thoughts.

thank you,

Michael



Michael W. Campbell, CEO
Dynamic Media Corporation
Web: http://DynamicMedia.com
Phone: +1 (360) 450-5880
Skype: dynamic888

Copyright 2013 Dynamic Media Corporation
Terms: http://www.dynamicmedia.com/terms/
141-6200
MCKAY AVE, UNIT 663
BURNABY BC CANADA V5H 4M9






To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jEwcLJy0LBycLJyMbOy0RrSMnOyMrAwsTA==

No comments:

Post a Comment